Giving Something Back
Cardens are committed to donating 1% of our annual turnover to Charity.
This takes many forms including:
- providing pro bono accountancy services to several small local charities.
- donating the time of our team to promote charities such as Paddle Round the Pier
- donating the time of our partners and our team to help run charities – treasurers/committees etc
- sponsoring local events for charity fundraisers
- we also organise a quiz for clients and contacts once a year to directly fundraise for two local charities
Those that have benefited from our annual quiz so far include; the Crew Club, Friends of Brighton and Hove Hospitals, Rise, StarTrust, Off The Fence, Whoopsadaisy, Whitehawk Inn, Rockinghorse and Chestnut Tree House.
As headline sponsors of The Brighton Summit each year we now use this platform to promote local charities to the 350 attendees of this event and donate to them. Local charities that have benefited from this are Band of Brothers, Brighton Womens Centre and Fun in Action (2018), The Clock Tower Sanctuary, Sussex Wildlife Trust and 1st Southwick Scout Group (2017).
In addition to this we also support some local sports teams that have links with our team, including Fishersgate FC, BHASVIC FC and Hove RFC.