Cardens is one of the fastest growing accountancy firms in Brighton & Hove and is highly respected within the business community. This was most recently highlighted by winning the Professional Services Award and the Chamber Member of the Year Award at the 2018 Brighton and Hove Business Awards (BAHBA’s).
One of our core values is engaging with and look after our team members, who in turn engage and look after our clients.
We offer a great environment to work in; located in a beautiful Grade 2 listed building in the centre of Hove. The Old Casino is a historic structure with a modern interior – a perfect reflection of Cardens; traditional accountancy practice with a modern twist. Our aim is to make accountancy needs for all easy to understand, with a friendly personable approach and efficient digital systems.
The team work hard, but know how to have fun too! Join in with 5-a-side football, volleyball, pool, go-karting or a few drinks on a night out.
We are always pleased to hear from talented individuals who can help make our team even greater. In return, we offer long-term rewarding career opportunities. We are justifiably proud of our numerous examples of home-growing our talent, including Trainee Accountant to Partner and delighted to have achieved ACCA Approved Employer status for Trainee Development – Platinum.
If Cardens sounds like the place for you & your career, find out more by contacting our HR Manager, .
Currently Gill is recruiting for:
– An Audit Senior – Minimum 6 months post qualifying. Up to date with ISA’s. Range of experience across industries preferred.
– A Senior Accountant (Minimum 9 months post qualifying).
– Portfolio Manager, reporting direct to Partner and development management responsibilities for a number of Trainees.
– Marketing / Events Coordinator. Experience of standalone role in a professional SME essential.
– Practice Secretary. Experience of working within a fast paced Accountancy or Law Practice essential.
-Receptionist. High customer care skills essential. Experience of working within a busy Accountancy or Law Practice preferred.
For all roles candidates will need to be very comfortable with changing technology. We are a forward thinking, high tech Practice.