Hubdoc – Your own personal helper for FREE
Do you use Xero for your bookkeeping? If you do, your bookkeeping just got easier and paperless thanks to Hubdoc.
So, what is Hubdoc?
- It’s an online filing cabinet for your purchase invoices and receipts
- It can also hunt for new your purchase invoices and statements online
- Finally, it will take these documents and turn them into Bills in Xero for you.
So why is this good?
- You will never lose a receipt again
- You will never need to send your invoices to your accountant again
- Your bookkeeping just got more accurate and quicker all at the same time!
- Furthermore, Hubdoc is compliant with HMRC legislation for Making Tax Digital, that states business must keep their records digitally.
How did my bookkeeping get more accurate and quicker all at the same time?
Because you no longer need to manually add your bills to Xero, instead Hub-Doc turns them into Bills for you. All you need to do is:
- Take a picture or link Hub-Doc to your supplier online accounts
- Tell Hubdoc what to do the first time
- Link Hubdoc to your Xero account.
Furthermore, with the power of bank feeds in Xero, Xero will start to match your bank statements with the bill from Hub-Doc, meaning reconciling your bank is simply a matter of clicking OK.
And the best thing is that it’s free from 18 March 2020.
So why not sign up now at – https://app.hubdoc.com/signup
Any questions contact your Cardens Accounts manager or drop us an email at