Need advice on whether to register for VAT?
For VAT registration we can assist with...
- Advising if you need to or if it would be beneficial to register
- Completion of the VAT registration forms and formalities
- Advising on the best VAT schemes to use suitable to your business - some you have to notify HMRC you are using and some you don't
In addition we can assist with...
- Completion of VAT Returns or training on how to complete them
- VAT planning
- Dealing with any contentious disputes that arise with Customs
- Attendance at VAT inspections
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/cardacc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ow-plugin/components/iris_notice.php on line 7
Notice: Undefined index: viewednotice in /home/cardacc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ow-plugin/components/iris_notice.php on line 20
Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
As a valued member of our community, we appreciate the trust you place in us to make sure all your critical services continue.
We are committed to an evidence-led and common-sense approach to containing the coronavirus outbreak and mitigating its impact on employees, customers and our wider business operations.
Please be assured we are preparing for our services to continue as normal. We have business continuity plans in place to minimise the risk of infection and make sure we can continue to deliver a business-as-usual service to our customers should an infection occur at an office. These include implementing clear guidelines for employees, providing support and advice for anyone who needs to self-quarantine, and issuing guidance on following safe hygiene practices across the organisation.
You can find further information on Covid-19 below to keep you updated:
: Undefined index: viewednotice in /home/cardacc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ow-plugin/components/iris_notice.php
on line 28