Do you want to take the risk of forming your own company?
There's more to consider than just buying a cheap readymade company on the internet!
We can assist you with company formations for...
- An off the shelf ready made company
- A tailor made company
- Limited Liability Partnership
- PLC formation
- Offshore companies in low tax jurisdictions
For urgent requests we can also arrange same day formations.
To check the availability of a Limited Company name, you can use the Companies House Information Service. Type in the name you want, select the option for "Company Name Availability Search" and see if it comes up in the list.
Our Company formation packages can include...
- Advice on the pros and cons of incorporation in your own situation
- Appointment of directors
- Appointment of company secretary
- Issue of subscriber shares
- Registered office services
- Completion of all necessary minutes and resolutions
- Assistance in opening a bank account
- Tax review with regard to company formation - forming the company yourself and getting this wrong can be very costly!
- VAT registration
- Company registration for Corporation Tax
- Set up of Company PAYE scheme
- Book-keeping set-up advice
- Business plans
- Assistance with raising finance
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/cardacc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ow-plugin/components/iris_notice.php on line 7
Notice: Undefined index: viewednotice in /home/cardacc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ow-plugin/components/iris_notice.php on line 20
Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
As a valued member of our community, we appreciate the trust you place in us to make sure all your critical services continue.
We are committed to an evidence-led and common-sense approach to containing the coronavirus outbreak and mitigating its impact on employees, customers and our wider business operations.
Please be assured we are preparing for our services to continue as normal. We have business continuity plans in place to minimise the risk of infection and make sure we can continue to deliver a business-as-usual service to our customers should an infection occur at an office. These include implementing clear guidelines for employees, providing support and advice for anyone who needs to self-quarantine, and issuing guidance on following safe hygiene practices across the organisation.
You can find further information on Covid-19 below to keep you updated:
: Undefined index: viewednotice in /home/cardacc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ow-plugin/components/iris_notice.php
on line 28