Business Support Sessions
Who do you turn to for business support?
Our business support sessions are a planned series of sessions to support you in developing your business. We listen to your issues and provide constructive feedback and ideas.
They can be monthly, quarterly or six monthly.
They are ideal for...
- Business owners that have little other support. Employees come to you with their problems but who do you go to?
- Those needing a fresh pair of eyes to suggest new ideas - most great ideas come from those outside of the immediate business!
- Helping you focus on working ON your business, not IN the business
- Anyone who needs to set time aside to focus on key business issues
The sessions can be used to cover any or all of the following...
- Review of management accounts and information
- Business strategy
- Comparison of where you are in relation to goals
- Business growth and marketing ideas
- Employee issues
- Cost saving strategies
- Tax saving ideas and queries
An agreed action plan is formulated from each session that we produce for review of progress at the next business support session.
Our client testimonials outline our dedication to high-quality client services.
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/cardacc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ow-plugin/components/iris_notice.php on line 7
Notice: Undefined index: viewednotice in /home/cardacc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ow-plugin/components/iris_notice.php on line 20
Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
As a valued member of our community, we appreciate the trust you place in us to make sure all your critical services continue.
We are committed to an evidence-led and common-sense approach to containing the coronavirus outbreak and mitigating its impact on employees, customers and our wider business operations.
Please be assured we are preparing for our services to continue as normal. We have business continuity plans in place to minimise the risk of infection and make sure we can continue to deliver a business-as-usual service to our customers should an infection occur at an office. These include implementing clear guidelines for employees, providing support and advice for anyone who needs to self-quarantine, and issuing guidance on following safe hygiene practices across the organisation.
You can find further information on Covid-19 below to keep you updated:
: Undefined index: viewednotice in /home/cardacc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ow-plugin/components/iris_notice.php
on line 28