How healthy is your business?
Our Business Healthcheck service is designed to identify the health of your business to produce a list of recommended areas where there is opportunity for improvement.
The healthcheck can help with...
- Producing a valuation of your business
- Reviewing the management information systems and reports used
- Goal setting and how you measure where you are against those goals
- Identifying the blocks that are stopping you from getting where you want to be
- Benchmarking against other businesses in your industry - do you know how you compare to the best and the average in your industry
- Helping you with working ON your business as opposed to IN it
- Development of key performance indicators
- Review of marketing strategy, USP's, customer service levels to assist with business growth
- Pricing strategy review
- Review of systems to identify cash flow needs
- Review of systems to develop the potential of your team
- Review of disaster recovery planning - death, loss of key personnel, fire, computer failure, etc
Keep on top of your business expenses with our latest personal tax organiser.
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/cardacc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ow-plugin/components/iris_notice.php on line 7
Notice: Undefined index: viewednotice in /home/cardacc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ow-plugin/components/iris_notice.php on line 20
Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
As a valued member of our community, we appreciate the trust you place in us to make sure all your critical services continue.
We are committed to an evidence-led and common-sense approach to containing the coronavirus outbreak and mitigating its impact on employees, customers and our wider business operations.
Please be assured we are preparing for our services to continue as normal. We have business continuity plans in place to minimise the risk of infection and make sure we can continue to deliver a business-as-usual service to our customers should an infection occur at an office. These include implementing clear guidelines for employees, providing support and advice for anyone who needs to self-quarantine, and issuing guidance on following safe hygiene practices across the organisation.
You can find further information on Covid-19 below to keep you updated:
: Undefined index: viewednotice in /home/cardacc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ow-plugin/components/iris_notice.php
on line 28