Back to Helpsheets
The 5 Key Qualities Needed to Succeed in Business
Why do some people succeed in business and others not and why are some exceptionally successful.
Some of it may be luck but there are common factors in successful business people that would seem to indicate otherwise.
It seems that great entrepreneurs have 5 key qualities that help them succeed in situations that others may fail...
- Desire to succeed: Not having an employee 9 to 5 mentality. They want to go that extra mile to succeed and will do whatever it takes.
- Positive mental attitude: Both towards themselves and their business. They see opportunities where others see obstacles, their cup is always half full and disappointments don't get them down. They look forwards, not backwards.
- Commitment to hard work: They're not afraid of hard work and the commitment needed to succeed.
- Patience: Rome wasn't built in a day and as well as being committed they have the patience to see the job through, taking it step by step.
- Persistence: Challenges and problems will reveal themselves along the pay but the successful entrepreneur will persist with their ideas and not give up or change direction.
How We Can Help You
We can assist you with all areas of business advice when starting up, not just accounting matters. If you have any concerns over starting up or queries, please talk to us.
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/cardacc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ow-plugin/components/iris_notice.php on line 7
Notice: Undefined index: viewednotice in /home/cardacc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ow-plugin/components/iris_notice.php on line 20
Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
As a valued member of our community, we appreciate the trust you place in us to make sure all your critical services continue.
We are committed to an evidence-led and common-sense approach to containing the coronavirus outbreak and mitigating its impact on employees, customers and our wider business operations.
Please be assured we are preparing for our services to continue as normal. We have business continuity plans in place to minimise the risk of infection and make sure we can continue to deliver a business-as-usual service to our customers should an infection occur at an office. These include implementing clear guidelines for employees, providing support and advice for anyone who needs to self-quarantine, and issuing guidance on following safe hygiene practices across the organisation.
You can find further information on Covid-19 below to keep you updated:
: Undefined index: viewednotice in /home/cardacc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ow-plugin/components/iris_notice.php
on line 28