skip to navigationskip to main content

Cardens A-Z Guide of Business Expenses You Can Claim: W is for…


If you build a website for your company you may be able to claim tax relief on the costs as long as you think you will make more money from it than the cost of the website itself. Please visit the HMRC website for further details on this or seek advice from your accountant.


If you work from home, just like like gas and electricity, you can also claim tax relief on a percentage of your water bill. The amount will be based on how much you use your home for business and how much for non-business.

However if you work from an office you can claim the full cost of your water bills for tax relief.

If you need tailored accountancy advice contact us directly we would be happy to help.





Client Area

Tax Investigations Protection