skip to navigationskip to main content

Cardens A-Z Guide of Business Expenses You Can Claim: I is for…


Tax relief can be claimed on the full cost of insurance for business, for example contents insurance for an office, or a specialist home business policy. However, if your insurance has a mixed purpose, for example, private medical insurance for the business owner you cannot claim tax relief .

If you need tailored accountancy advice contact us directly or come along to one of our free events.


What Our Clients Say

Meet The Team