skip to navigationskip to main content

Cardens A-Z Guide of Business Expenses You Can Claim: H is for…


When travelling away on a business trip you can claim tax relief on the full cost of your hotel or bed and breakfast accommodation providing the trip is primarily for business and not for non-business.

However, if your trip is for both business and non-business, you need to be able to clearly separate your business costs from your non-business costs in order to claim tax relief. If you cannot clearly separate these costs you cannot claim tax relief for any part.

If you need tailored accountancy advice on this subject or any related matter contact us directly or book your free 1-2-1 Open Studio session with us on Sept 25th26th or 27th.



Client Area

Tax Investigations Protection