skip to navigationskip to main content

Cardens A-Z Guide of Business Expenses You Can Claim: G is for…


If you work from home, just like like council tax, electricity and rent, you can also claim tax relief on a percentage of your gas bill. The amount will be based on how much you use your home for business and how much for non-business.

However if you work from an office you can claim the full cost of your heating and lighting bills for tax relief.

If you need tailored accountancy advice contact us directly or book your 1-2- 1 Open Studio session with us on Sept 25th, 26th or 27th.



Client Area

Tax Investigations Protection