skip to navigationskip to main content

Cardens A-Z Guide of Business Expenses You Can Claim: A is for…


You can claim tax relief on advertising, promotional and marketing costs for your business.

Although, please do be careful as some costs that you may consider “marketing” (like taking a client
out to lunch) may be considered as “entertaining” by HMRC.

Unfortunately, HMRC will not allow you to claim tax relief for entertaining clients – there is no tax relief available on the cost of entertaining anyone other than
bona fide payroll employees.

*If you need tailored accountancy advice contact us directly or come along to one of our free events


What Our Clients Say

Meet The Team