Xero is pioneering online accountancy software that is powerful, flexible and great value for money.
You can use it anywhere, in any place, at any time. It is also simple and user friendly, no bookkeeping experience is required.
By using Xero, you can benefit from;
- Bank feeds which helps reduce bookkeeping time and improve accuracy.
- The software in “Making Tax Digital” compliant
- You can make it your own by adding logos, creating, customised sales invoices and bespoke email templates – simply save time by using the handy templates already included.
- Wow clients by sending sales invoices on the go. Get paid quicker by adding payment services like PayPal, Stripe or GoCardless to your sale invoices, therefore making it easier for your customers to pay your invoice.
- Stop chasing outstanding invoices by using the built-in tools.
- Use paid add-on software like Xero Payroll, Projects and Expenses to help create a tool to manage your whole company.
- Go further, by using an add-on partner to help with
- Managing your purchase invoices (Receipt Bank)
- Take advantage of Direct Debts by using GoCardless
- Need a CRM system to help manage your database? Why not use WorkflowMax to help remove duplication of processes.
- You can event get point of sale systems, stock systems, as well as specialist industries tools for tradesman or letting companies.
- Work in real-time with your accountant, allowing you to get the best advice when you need it.
Finally, as a Xero Platinum Partner, you will be in safe hands knowing that we have the experience and knowledge to help you get the most from Xero.
If you would like to know more, please read our brochure, contact James Phillips at or call 01273 739592.