Xero Cloud Accounting: what you need to know
Cloud accounting is accounting using ‘the cloud’, i.e. using online space to store data. This data is accessible any time of day using any device that can be connected to the internet.
What is Xero and who is it for?
It’s a better way of working together, by being on the cloud you, your staff and accountant can all work together at the same time.
Xero aims to make your business life easier by cutting down the amount of time you spend on admin and giving you the information you need when you need it.
And best of all Xero can also grow with your business with a great range of subscriptions and add-ons.
How can Xero help me?
As well as the convenience of cloud accounting and being able to access it anywhere, Xero offers a number of different benefits to clients and provides unique add ons which can tailor your accounting needs.
- Being connected – by linking your bank, credit card or PayPal accounts with Xero you don’t have to spend countless hours re-keying your statements.
- Clever reconciliations – one of the most time consumer processes is the monthly bank reconciliation. Not any more, Xero can learn with you, the more you enter the better it know you. You can also teach Xero with bank rules, simply tell Xero once how to deal with a transaction and that’s it.
- Connect with your customers – Create and send professional invoices & get paid online. Manage cashflow by scheduling bill payments and sending invoices automatically.
Other key features:
- Dashboard – A one stop shop to see all your important data in one screen.
- Knowledge is power – With instant, up-to-date reporting with quick links to all the original transactions
- Mobile app – you can use your phone to view accounts, send invoices and create expenses on the go.
- Files – forward all your purchase invoices and other important documents directly into Xero to save you losing and storing all these company documents.
- Multi-Currency (Premium only) – Reconcile foreign currency accounts. Gains & losses are calculated for you.
- Plus – Free unlimited online support, training and upgrades
What Cardens is offering with Xero
Now here is the good bit! We’re Gold partners which means we can help setup, educate or even complete the bookkeeping for you.
And as we know how great Xero is we want to share it with you so as a special promotional offer we are offering clients a 10% discount on their monthly subscriptions for the first year when they sign up through Cardens Accountants and Business Advisors.
Cardens will manage your subscription and pass on the discount to you!
To make things simple and to break down all the costs- We have designed a table with all the prices clear and simple below:
For more information on exactly what each subscription includes- Visit the Xero webpage here for their pricing plans.
There is absolutely no catch- We just want to pass on the discounts to you and hope that you enjoy Xero as much as we do.
How do I sign up?
To sign up simple go to Xero.com and try the free 30 day trial or just give James Phillips a call on 01273 739592 and he will be able to help get you started and set up or again, you can email him on firstname.lastname@example.org.