Meet the Team! James Phillips – Manager
- Name: James Phillips FCCA
- Position in the Company: Manager
- What is your professional background? I have been working for Barry since 2002, so for 13 years now. In that time I have studied and passed both AAT and ACCA .
- What does Cardens mean to you? I’ve grown up (literally) while I’ve been at Cardens. During the years they have helped me in my time of need and given me the tools to grow. So what does Cardens mean to me…everything.
- Tell us a bit about yourself outside of Cardens? I have two little girls called Layla aged 3 and Imogen who is nearly 1 years old. So a lot of my free time is spent with the family! In my other free time I play squash, and enjoy the odd craft beer. I also like to try the local restaurants; breakfast is my favourite meal of the day.
- If you were stranded on a desert island- What would be the 3 things you would take? Spotify, a device that I could use Spotify on (ideally a windup) and an epic pair of headphones (as life without music is just not worth thinking about).
- What is your biggest life achievement? Becoming a European drum corp champion for the first time in 2007 with the Senators – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhoUJbRIE24
- Tell us your worst joke… Two satellites decided to get married. The wedding wasn’t much, but the reception was incredible!
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life- What would it be? This is hard but I think it would be curry!
- If you could have dinner with anyone in the world who would it be? My dad, sadly he has missed the last 8 years of my life and I would like to show him what I have done!
Tax Investigations Protection
Galloways Accounting (Hove) Limited